domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

Hello again, in this picture would like to talk about a trip I made when I was in the "Tec de Monterrey" is a journey that is done each year in connection with an event that is called Intertecs where the entire campus attending to participate in events Sporting, Volyball, basketball, soccer, male and female, and going there to represent women's basketball team from Tampico, a lot of fun since hibamos going on the bus with us and the team manly Vasile was pure fun and not slept all the passing was just kidding a lot. This kind of event also aims to have friends from other parts of republic.
We took the fifth place play against Saltillo, against San Luis Potosi and Aguascalientes against those playing were the best of my respect Amnat The only thing I liked is that several of my colleagues went out injured since the blow or tomb.
This photo shows the AUGES manly and women's basketball. I also agree that hazing of them to the new I do not play but if other Greenpeace, and Greenpeace also one is shaving the seja which brings the white band. I had fun enough, well that's it for now we are greetings.
c you

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

I am sorry Sandra but you only have three entries and you are supposed to have ten entries by now. This is a good way to provide you with good grades but you seem not interested.
Besides, your writing needs lots of improving. I would like you to print the last entry out and bring it to class so we can discuss this and once you have it right you can post it again so you can see the difference, OK?