miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir or Madam


Last weekend my boyfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria lookin for a very nice time to spend together. the motto in your window says"Where your friends are as special as you are" Unfortunaly the service thar didn´t refled those worst.

As soon as we arrived there we had the chance at a table and we waiting for almost half and hour for a waited help us.


There were not to many people for this to happen. But I have to point out that the music was good and this help us to be pacient.

However when we were finally service the waiter spilled a cop of coffe of my brand new jacket.fifty dollars to have it cleaned.

My jacket doesn´t look that good anymore. I had never had an experience such as this anywhere.

I hope you can understand my complain because I want you to refound the money for another brown new jacket.


See you


Sandra Ma Berumen Ruiz

No hay comentarios: